Has it ever happen to you that you’d like to eat something good but you don’t want to wait for hours that it’ll be ready? This is exactly what you need! This recipe was advised to me from my Greek friend Maria. It’s very simple, but SUPER tasty! I find that the flavours are so balanced. It really fills well your mouth and you just can’t eat only one! You can serve this chicken with a salad seasoned with balsamic cream, it will give a fresh feeling to the dish.
[col1]Preparation time: 15 min[/col1]
[col2]Cook time: 30 min[/col2]
[col3]Total time: 45 min[/col3]Serves: 2(hungry!) people[line]
- 400 gr of chicken breast
- 200 gr of bacon
- 100 gr of Cheddar Cheese
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/360°F.
- Smash the chicken breasts with a meat tenderizer.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Add a slice of bacon and one of Cheddar cheese for every chicken breast.
- Roll them all so that the bacon and the cheese will be on the inside and pin them with a toothpick.
- Mix one tablespoon of paprika with some oil and brush in the top of the rolls.
- Now bake it for 20 min. After that turn the oven in grill mode, add some sesame seeds on the top of the rolls and bake them still for other 10 minutes.
That’s it! You’ll have your dinner saved with this delicacy.